A Mess out of a Miracle: A Saved By Nails Conversation with Obioma Adetola
There is always the mess and then, there is a miracle.
Adetola shared her story concerning how God delivered her from lesbianism and drugs, bringing her into his light. In this session you will also find answers to your questions as regards adoption into God's family - a process which should not make you feel lesser in anyway because you are original. We learn that the fear that comes in the heart of a man is planted by the devil who earnestly seeks to promote his will by making you think that you were merely "adopted" and not bonafide.
Here are a few points to note from this conversation with Obioma Adetola
- We give more power to the devil than he actually has.
- The devil is so limited and he continually tries to reach believers because faith and grace is still a mystery to him
- There is little the devil knows about the relationship between you and God. He only tries his guess work and that is why scriptures says he comes in an appearance, seeming like an angel
- Righteousness is not by performance. It is a gift. If it is God's grace, you truly cannot merit it.
- Your job as a believer is to receive the gift of non-condemnation
- Until you see salvation as a gift, you will continue in the vicious circle of sin.
You can stream the full session through our Youtube Channel below.