Biography of Reverend Tolu Agboola
Rev'd Tolu Agboola Born November 23rd, 1982, is a Spirit-filled worship leader, song-writer and preacher.
Since 1990, having met The Lord JESUS and subsequently, being drafted into the Children's Choir of Antioch Baptist Church, Ogbomoso, Nigeria, has continued to take strides both in His faith walk and also in the world of Gospel Music.. In 1999, He had the privilege of leading His secondary school choir (Nesto College, Oyo, Nigeria), a responsibility which gave birth to the manifestation of His GOD given unusual ability for song writing.
Reverend Tolu Agboola is a seasoned minister of God, mandated to teach the church, the patterns of true worship, as shown in His visions of Heaven and to raise for the King, a Fiery Army. He is a diligent and fervent teacher of God's word, whose vision is to see delivered, the Kingdom that the Lord Jesus Christ died to possess. To this end, he labours that both men and territories mature into the life of the Kingdom.
Gaining admission in 2002, Reverend Tolu Agboola is a 2007 graduate of Chemical Engineering from The Federal University of Technology, Minna. Heaving worked in many industries and organization reconciled with GOD to plunge into the worship leading, songs and teaching ministry under the guidance of his His spiritual Father Apostle Arome Osayi.
Having been commissioned of GOD with the mandate "Take My Worship to The Ends Of The Earth", Rev'd Tolu currently presides over His Worship Christian Network (HWCN Global), headquartered in the city of Ogbomoso. His philosophy is "To prove that faith in GOD is strong enough a platform to build destiny on" He keeps growing from being a blessing to his immediate environment to being a blessing to the world with his gift.
He's an astute teacher of God's Word with an uncommon insight and revelation into Scriptures and together with his wife, Mrs. Ademidoyin Agboola, they are devoted to fulfilling the Mandate of Heaven.
One of his popular quotes is that "Expressing the Supernatural is easy when the Conduit-men are dead men, that is, men seeking no reputation"
Access and Download Messages and Sermons by Reverend Tolu Agboola
- Fragile (January 31st, 2021)
- Prayer Studies (War Room Service) - Entering into Agreement (9th February, 2021)
- When Timing Makes it Wrong (January 27th, 2021)
- The Six Tokens of a Mantle Chaser (FUTA, February)
- Still Waters (Knowledge Transitions)
- Clouds of Glory
- Engaging the Place of Revelation (January 30)
- The Purged Ones (Part 1)
- The Purged Ones (Part 2)
- Issachar Generation (Part 1)
- Issachar generation (Part 2)
- Understanding the Glory (15th February)
- I Seek Your Kingdom (February 2021 International Ministers Ablaze Conference - IMAC Day 2)
- I Sought for a Man (February 2021 International Ministers Ablaze Conference - IMAC Day 3)
- Intercession for Ogbomoso (Rev'd Tolu Agboola and Rev'd Mrs. Adalumo)
- The Prophetic Pathway (January 18th, 2021)
- The Priesthood of Sounds (Part 2)
- That the Wind Blows (November 10, 2020)
- Sons Wanted (December 23, 2020)
- Of Fruitfulness
- Manifestation of Sons
- All Things are Ready
- A People Separated
- Another Measure (October 11, 2020)
- Manifestations of the Spirit (October 18th)
- Instructions and Obedience (Part 2)
- Intercede - Intercessors Cave Works Session 1 (October 29th, 2020)
- Intercede - Intercesors Cave Works Session 2 (October 29th, 2020)
- Fresh Oil (October 18th, 2020)